Cut Force Pro
The Gold Standard in Paint Repair
The high-performance polish is in a class of its own. Powerfully removes scratches, sanding and wear marks at top speed. Innovative polishing technology from the Menzerna laboratory ensures maximum removal while maintaining excellent gloss. The polish takes paint repair to a new level, restores the shine to heavily used clear coats and creates a noble deep gloss.
More information on Menzerna website- link below
- Clean surface thoroughly
- Shake the bottle and apply 3 (ø95 mm) - 7 (ø180 mm) pea-sized drops of
polish to the polishing pad or lambskin, depending on pad size.
- Use either a rotary or eccentric polishing machine and use the cross-coating method.
- While polishing, apply strong, even pressure and run the product out at a consistently low speed.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked on until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- After polishing, remove polish residues with the premium microfiber cloth.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, a second stage may be
performed to achieve a high-gloss surface. Here, you have the option of
reapplying the Menzerna Cut Force Pro or a Menzerna Finish. In both
cases in combination with the Menzerna Soft Cut Foam Pad.